Thursday, November 24, 2011

I was Blessed, I have Wasted

I was blessed with health.
I was blessed with intelligence.
I was blessed with common sense.
I was blessed with sight.
I was blessed with sound.
I was blessed with speak.
I was blessed with walk.
I was blessed with talent.
I was blessed with love.
I was blessed with strength.
I was blessed with age.
I was blessed with being Me.

I have wasted breath.
I have wasted discovery.
I have wasted knowledge.
I have wasted seeing.
I have wasted listening.
I have wasted talking.
I have wasted sitting.
I have wasted skill.
I have wasted treasures.
I have wasted abilities.
I have wasted youth.
I have wasted not being Me.

All my wishes and dreams have come and gone and yet they seem to creep in allowing me to seize them and I am scared not to grab on and take advantage.

My wishes and hopes for you at no matter what age you are, you go forward and get all that you can, because when your time has come, it rarely gives you a second chance. Never give up and always love yourself as I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment