Thursday, November 24, 2011

A light (used from my old blog)

A light, a light, a light in my head. There is a light in my head, an idea that looms and blooms as I think with a light in my head. There is no dim spot, no darkness at all, all of me is showing as there is a light, a light in my head. All that seemed lost and dark is now bright and found because there is a light, a light, a light in my head that gleams just like head light beams.

If you feel alone or hidden in the shadow step into my light and you will see better. Let all be shown that you don't have to be alone. Come inside and see the light, the light, the light in my head. If you have an idea or light in your head, embrace it and let it show, join my light and our light will be blinding. Let our light show together that we may inspire others to have light and grow and let the world be full of light and no darkness shall be found but we must start with a light, a light, a light in my head.

**I originally wrote this December 23, 2009; I wanted to express to people that feeling alone isn't something you should experience for long.  Finding people like you is not all that hard, though I thought it was true for many years until, I had recently joined (at that time) the cast of LDOD a Rocky Horror Picture Show shadow cast in Atlanta.  After joining and finally finding that people could and would love me like I never knew fully before, I found myself wanting to have others feel the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment