Thursday, November 24, 2011

Missing In Action

Sadly the last blog that I had, I cannot access the account to either delete it or update or change passwords or remember e-mail to it.  So I will take those stories and put them on this new one.  I started this blog, mainly due to simple reason of I miss writing.  Though no one or very few people will read the new one.  I find writing to be a good outlet for anger, depression, laughter, love and sometimes even hate.  The impressions and views that are written here are for just an escape from reality, some may be adult content oriented, some may be too kiddish but letting my mind wonder and be free of judgement through writings is uplifting to the spirit and allowing an expression of my mind to be let loose freely.

I will write as often as I can one of the first posts I will put up is "I am blessed, I have wasted." I find it to be very smartly written and one of my best pieces to date.  It expresses the fact that I was blessed with many good things and yet somehow I have wasted so many good things and it nearly makes me cry knowing how good life has been and now that I am nearly 30 haven't accomplished much at all.  I hope you enjoy the blog and my writings if dare read any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment