Saturday, December 3, 2011

BFF


Wow, two years have gone by
Time surely does indeed fly
My words will be quick
But I hope they shall stick

All that we work for is put to the test
I really wish I was at my best
For you deserve great in all
I certainly hope you do not fall

Follow the wind and set sail
I hope I never cause you to fail
Though we are great friends
I hope to know you ‘til the ends

Though inside I weep and I cry
For you I will always continue to try
I want to be around you each day
Hopefully time will let us just stay

We may have an argument fight
Most conversations make my life bright
Our time together grows strong
Best friend without a doubt you belong

I have now just carried on
Soon this poem will be gone
But soon the day will raise the sun
And things with you continue to be fun

Written For My Best Friend and roommate Sammy J.

No comments:

Post a Comment